The Propane Construction Incentive Program offers a monetary incentive to Builders, Building Contractors or Remodeling Contractors up to $1,000 for each home built or remodeled with qualifying Propane appliances. Mobile Homes DO NOT Qualify. Construction Professionals are eligible to receive the incentive on up to five (5) homes per contractor company for a total of $5,000. The homes must be completed in 2021. The builder / contractor would need to install a minimum of four (4) qualifying Propane appliances to qualify for the incentive.
Mandatory Appliance Installations are:
- Propane Furnace or Boiler
- Power Vent or Tankless Water Heater
Then at least two (2) or more of the following appliances:
- Vented Shop / Garage Heater
- Direct Vent or B-Vented Fireplace
- Stove /Oven
- Clothes Dryer
- Standard Water Heater
A maximum of $1,000.00 per residence may be claimed per year (UP TO $5,000 Per Builder / Contractor per Year)
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED AT THE ILPGA OFFICE VIA EMAIL OR POSTMARKED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE SAFETY INSPECTION
- All eligible installations must be located within normal residential living spaces, outbuildings, shops, barns or other attached or unattached buildings.
- Eligible appliances must include a receipt or invoice showing proof of purchase including the make & model number of the appliance with the purchase date occurring no more than twelve (12) months prior to the safety inspection date.
Download/view Program Information
Download/view Program Application